The MIDI network box MR-1 can be used as a gateway for MIDI interface devices, which can communicate with the computers in the network through the Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface. Computers in the network, such as Windows, MacBook, mobile phones, etc., can communicate with the product; in addition, MR-1 can also be directly controlled by any other Ethernet RTP-MIDI device, such as the main keyboard or DAW controller, without having to Use computers in the network path.
|Size (L x W x H)||84*50*36mm|
5 Pin IN/OUT, Ethernet Port
|Power||Supply voltage 5V~9VDC, adapter not included.|
|Compatibility||Compatible with musical instruments with MIDI standard interface|
1. Convert a device with a MIDI interface into a network MIDI device;
2. Ethernet interface: standard Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface, which can be connected to Windows, MacBook, mobile phones, etc.;
3. With network communication indicator, the operation is more intuitive;
4. Compatible with all musical instruments with MIDI standard interface.
Power the network MIDI box (MR-1) (power supply supports 5-9VDC/0.5A). Power adapter not included.
Suggested software for MIDI Network Configure with DigitalLife Z-MR-1 :
- Windows: RTP MIDI plug-in
- IOS: MIDI Network (Search on App Store)
- Mac OS: Mac OS itself can be used for MIDI network settings, here is the Guide.
- Android: There are relatively few network MIDI software on Android devices. At present, it is found that the software with network MIDI function is TouchDAW, which is divided into a free trial version and paid version, which can be downloaded on Google Play. System requirements: Android 4.0 and above
1 x MR-1 Box, 1 x network cable, 1 x power conversion cable